Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

201 - 214 of 214 Posts

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,100 Posts
Been bad and lazy about sharing my patch mail. Fist pic was was my Summit vacation haul. Some bought, some free (Vermont Overland courtesy Deb), and one traded (FJ summit patch trade board).

2nd pic been tackling the FJ summit trail patches. Just need Black Bear to complete that series.

3rd pic this week's mail. HUUUGE shout out to Deb! She generously gave up her Summit patch that I was totally bummed I had missed out on. So stoked to have this. Plus on the other side of that note is a VT sticker for my Ammo can storage for the back of the FJ. Thank you Deb!!
Like the women who wheel patch.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Like the women who wheel patch.
Didn’t really notice that on till you pointed it out - need that one too /forums/images/FJCruiser2/smilies/tango_face_wink.png @Duke Broadway please share the source!
I actually got that at the Summit. A gal that was in a 4runner on my first trail day made them. I actually won a C4 Fab bumper but for a 2014+ 4runner. She won an Awning/basket so we made a trade. She gave me the decals and those 2 patches for my wife. I will reach out to her and see if she has any left.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,758 Posts
I actually got that at the Summit. A gal that was in a 4runner on my first trail day made them. I actually won a C4 Fab bumper but for a 2014+ 4runner. She won an Awning/basket so we made a trade. She gave me the decals and those 2 patches for my wife. I will reach out to her and see if she has any left.
That’s really cool, both that you actually won stuff (I never have lol) and that you asked her about additional patches - thanks! :smile

·
Registered
172 Posts
That’s really cool, both that you actually won stuff (I never have lol) and that you asked her about additional patches - thanks! /forums/images/FJCruiser2/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
Well I didn't ask, but she offered. I can't say no to patches. They actually are going in my wife's highlander, since they were for her.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I had to add a couple new ones, even though I told myself I was done. 50th anniversary of man walking on the moon and my new bear patch. Someone on here said I could keep going until I hit the dome light... >:D

Attachments

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,100 Posts
Had this sitting in my eBay basket for ages...could resist it no longer, memories of being there with my Land Cruiser and awaiting the chance to take my FJ there.

Attachments

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,100 Posts
Nice one! Hope the Moab patch I sent you shows up one day...:|
I’m sure it will! Partly why I gave in and bought this.. guessed you might have sent one and thought if I bought this yours would be bound to arrive!

201 - 214 of 214 Posts