Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
61 - 80 of 238 Posts

· MOAB SUPERSTAR
7,298 Posts
Dang, now I've done it. Kinda bored and no new subscriptions so I thought I'd check out the patches thread. :frown Like I didn't have enough to spend $$ on. >:D

My headliner is a clean slate.

Surprised at the number of patches some of you have. :cheers:
Some have covered their ENTIRE headliner :surprise That’s a bit excessive - I like mine to be in reach so i can play with them....it’s wonderful entertainment on long drives, arranging them by color or place or specialness, or letting “guests” have a chance at it :grin

· Registered
233 Posts
Just added 3 amazing @GZila Designs works of art :x And ordered a cool FJ shaped “passport” with all the stamps :nerd
Your collection is phenomenal, so many really cool patches on one headliner.

· Premium Member
5,762 Posts
This happened yesterday, I think my first patch will be a 100000 mile patch. Haven't decided on which one yet :smile

Vehicle Car Auto part Gauge Meter

Found an image, can't find the source. Google let me down, can you help?

Attachments

· Registered
174 Posts
This happened yesterday, I think my first patch will be a 100000 mile patch. Haven't decided on which one yet /forums/images/FJCruiser2/smilies/tango_face_smile.png

View attachment 1071830

Found an image, can't find the source. Google let me down, can you help?[

There is these in then photo and the grill badge store has one too.

Attachments

· Premium Member
5,762 Posts
I want one! Did you find a source?
Not yet. I found the image and copied it to desktop for the forum, I went back to check the source and now I can't even find the picture! :flame:

There we two of them together, 100k and 200k.

I'll let you know

· Registered
270 Posts
I've been trying to stop buying patches, but every once in a while I see something irresistible or someone gives me one as a gift. I may have a problem... >:D

Attachments

· Premium Member
5,762 Posts

· MOAB SUPERSTAR
7,298 Posts
61 - 80 of 238 Posts