Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1800 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many of us participate in the discussions here, but we only know one another from our avatars. So here's the place to put up a picture of yourself.

Here's me, replacing the brakes on my wife's car this weekend...wearing pajama pants because we were at my in-law's and my jeans were in the wash because I had kneeled in dog pee while cleaning up the poo deposited by my dog on my mother in law's tile floor..... :roller:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Pic pre-censored

well my old pic was removed from photobucket so heres new ones
My other rides ;) VVV

·
Registered
644 Posts
Oh what timing...I have a pic I wanna share of myself....

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts

Kristin, Tim, and Halleygirl. Rocky mountain high!

Nice idea JLAM. Hopefully it wont just turn into a F U Andy thread.:)

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Isn't there already a thread for this....

EDIT: Yep just found it right here. Just for the record, Jlam you are a freaking mod for how long?!?! how did you repost an 11 page thread? friggin idiot, gosh!!!

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Isn't there already a thread for this....

EDIT: Yep just found it right here. Just for the record, Jlam you are a freaking mod for how long?!?! how did you repost an 11 page thread? friggin idiot, gosh!!!
Dude, that's the seatbelt chime thread.

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Dude, that's the seatbelt chime thread.
Dude you must be on crack, click it again.

EDIT: I just clicked that link....uuuugggghhhh I forgot how ugly bostonian was! Things that make you go bleeeeggggghhhh....

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Nice edit. Yeah, I forgot about that thread. Sue me.
Ahh now your just being a douche cause i called you out on it. You don't HAVE to be a sore loser...:p

And might i say widow is one fine looking lady...Glad to have her as a groupie

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ahh now your just being a douche cause i called you out on it. You don't HAVE to be a sore loser...:p

And might i say widow is one fine looking lady...Glad to have her as a groupie
Ahhh thank-you and as soon as my b/f gets done discussing with me the dangers of posting pictures over the internet i'll take time to enjoy the compliment......::pinklove:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hotrodguru you need to go talk to the guy in the how to get dirty thread he could use your help

1 - 20 of 1800 Posts