Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1781 - 1800 of 1809 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
1982, Fort Hood TX.No I'm not missing a tooth, a smudge on the negative. Getting ready for a troop insertion, some will notice that the M60 is set up for blanks.

What a blast (pun intended) for a 19 YO kid.

I was with 3/17 Air Cav in NY. Used to love having the birds transport us everywhere. Also have the 58s scouting for us was always a bonus.

·
トヨタ Master
6,166 Posts
That doesn't look like sand to me. But it looks like fun.
The sand is underneath and wherever the wind doesn't blow it. It's different every year making where you can drive challenging and fun. Too bad they just closed it down for winter entertainment. :frown I'm not sure what ecosystem they thought people were disturbing as there really isn't any. Gotta love Colorado and what it's turning into. :|

·
Registered
145 Posts
At the Greys River in Wyoming.
We rode Greys River Rd 8 yrs ago. I marked several spots along the river, on my gps, that I thought I’d like to come back and fish. We also found a nice place to camp along the road.
Just curious, is that public water? How crowded is it along the river? I don’t like fishing in real busy areas. (Mostly because I’m not that good and I need to find some fish that will accept a poorer presentation. Ha!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
We rode Greys River Rd 8 yrs ago. I marked several spots along the river, on my gps, that I thought I’d like to come back and fish. We also found a nice place to camp along the road.
Just curious, is that public water? How crowded is it along the river? I don’t like fishing in real busy areas. (Mostly because I’m not that good and I need to find some fish that will accept a poorer presentation. Ha!)
It's all public access, except for a short stretch near Deadman Ranch. There are tons of great places to wild camp and fish. It can be crowded on summer weekends, but usually not with fisherman. Typically, its just campers, RVers, ATVers, etc.

1781 - 1800 of 1809 Posts