Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 120 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Will tear into everything this weekend

If you haven't already, it looks like someone else already has according to this picture.... That box in the corner of the pallet leaves our shop sealed, so you might want to double check what you ordered and inventory whats there. Freight company dock workers have been known to make things disappear in transit from time to time.

Sorry to hear about the mis-communication, but on a good note at least you have an excellent base for your new top coat. Keeping the glass half full! Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

·
Banned
9,090 Posts
If you haven't already, it looks like someone else already has according to this picture.... That box in the corner of the pallet leaves our shop sealed, so you might want to double check what you ordered and inventory whats there. Freight company dock workers have been known to make things disappear in transit from time to time.

Sorry to hear about the mis-communication, but on a good note at least you have an excellent base for your new top coat. Keeping the glass half full! Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
The box was my doing and I don't think there was any miscommunication, more like me thinking I'm doing one thing but saying another. I've been known to get ahead of myself like that ;) All is good, and thanks for looking out :bigthumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Very nice indeed! Was it worth the wait? :)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
UPS freight tracking says that tomorrow I will be taking delivery of my long awaited Shrockworks front bumper, and Warn winch. Justin, thanks for what I know will be a stellar piece of art work. I am ready. All I have to do is paint the windshield washer res, and trim those three metal pieces.

·
Registered
206 Posts
UPS freight tracking says that tomorrow I will be taking delivery of my long awaited Shrockworks front bumper, and Warn winch. Justin, thanks for what I know will be a stellar piece of art work. I am ready. All I have to do is paint the windshield washer res, and trim those three metal pieces.
Looks like you've got everything in order:rocker:

You'll probably notice that your order is missing a flip up lisc. plate mount. Not to worry, it wasnt forgotten. The powder coat shop just didnt recognize it as one of our parts so it didnt make the trip back. They are wrapping it up now and I'll have it expedited to you as soon as we get it back.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Really nice bumper, the welds are awesome, and the fit is exceptional.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

And my favorite pic, only a flat top bumper can hold your beer.

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
it looks great!

·
Premium Member
873 Posts

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Eagerly awaiting mine to show up -- Nice looking addition to your rig
and the longneck capacity is an extra benefit I did not know about!

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
nice looking bumper ...

·
Banned
9,090 Posts
101 - 120 of 201 Posts