Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Man! I'm really starting to fall in love with this bumper. I think I may do it... dang it! :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
It looks like they have 15 orders put together and the coupon code will be available on the 8th. At this point they have cleared the 10% off bracket.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump looks like they need only 3 more. Well 2 sorta speak cause I could count if it looks like they're gonna hit the 15%
We made the count, I'm reaching out to Mark to prepare our 15%. I came here to check up on you guys one last time to make sure the FJC crew wasn't left behind. I'll have the code posted on T4R as soon as Mark prepares the code.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
We made the count, I'm reaching out to Mark to prepare our 15%. I came here to check up on you guys one last time to make sure the FJC crew wasn't left behind. I'll have the code posted on T4R as soon as Mark prepares the code.
Yippee. Can you inform Mark I have an order placed?

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
It looks like they have 15 orders put together and the coupon code will be available on the 8th. At this point they have cleared the 10% off bracket.
Thanks for letting us know about the buy. You might want to mention it in the group buy section as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts