Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Hopefully not breaking any rules by posting this up here. I'm a 4Runner owner, and not a regular poster here. But I do troll your guys's classified sections for some good buys here and there.

Anyhoo, wanted to pass along that there's a Shrockworks group buy that's starting to get some traction over on t4r.org. This is for anything in the TOYOTA section, not just 4Runner stuffs. So if anyone's interested, more details can be found here:
SHROCKWORKS Summer Group Buy 2013 - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
welcome.

thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
thank you ... like their stuff but the lead time for a bumper is just toooo far out ...
:cheers:

2007 FJ Cruiser – Voodoo Blue - C Pckge – AT
Toytec Ultimate 3” Lift / Total Chaos UCA
285/70R/17 Michelin LTX A/T
Clazzio Seat Covers

Install Pending - ECGS 3rd member 4.56 gears / ECGS Front Diff 4.56 gears / ARB Front Locker / ARB mini compressor

In the Mail – DeMello Hybrid Sliders

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Hello and welcome , very good of you to pass on the notice of a GB .... One has to wonder why someone from shrockworks has not spoke up here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quick follow-up. The group buy discount code has been activated. Follow the link on the OP to get the 15% off code and directions for ordering. This code is effective through Sunday, 8/11. Happy modding all!

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
OMG, this is SOOO tempting!! The 15% off, basically covers Shipping!

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
I just received my sliders from this group buy. They are beautiful. I am going to try and install them tomorrow. My foot is in a cast, so it will be interesting.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
They are great. The install was easy and they are very nice. Those guys are craftsmen.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts