Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
I've got them. Nice, solid, and look really sharp if you've got black mirrors. Helps to conceal the marker lights quite a bit.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I have em... Really like how they look. Especially if you have the blackout done to the mirrors.

Make sure you don't get them from the dudes selling them for like 160 bucks! I paid 45 or so.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Those look slick, they look great with the blacked out mirrors.:rocker:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I would say that those look pretty GAY. More useless bling. I have yet to see a rig around my parts with them on. No dis to those who have them. I just don't like them. my 0.02 :wave:

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I think they look nice with a blacked out mirror and maybe even better with a brighter piaa bulb inside the mirror but in the long run to each his own, i like em!

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Yes, it is an aesthetic mod. Just like the marker light is to begin with. I think people who use the word "Gay" to indicate lameness are ignorant perpetuators of hatred. Go read a book and step up your vocab!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Yeh, I have them too.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Yes, it is an aesthetic mod. Just like the marker light is to begin with. I think people who use the word "Gay" to indicate lameness are ignorant perpetuators of hatred. Go read a book and step up your vocab!
hahahah thats funny. I disagree about the hatred. Gay is just another term that has evolved in slang. the meaning of it has changed several times in the centuries, I seriously doubd ace was calling them homosexual, or even happy for that matter.

actually the marker light does serve a purpouse, since the headlights are so close together on the fj it makes the vehicle look smaller than it is at night, the markers show the actual sides of the vehicle if it is coming towars you at night.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
hahahah thats funny. I disagree about the hatred. Gay is just another term that has evolved in slang. the meaning of it has changed several times in the centuries, I seriously doubd ace was calling them homosexual, or even happy for that matter.

actually the marker light does serve a purpouse, since the headlights are so close together on the fj it makes the vehicle look smaller than it is at night, the markers show the actual sides of the vehicle if it is coming towars you at night.
Yeah... just like using the word Jew as a verb isn't anti-semitic. Most homosexuals I know consider the use of the word Gay to indicate negativity offensive. Don't want to turn this into some big dumb debate over semantics, so I'm done with this one. :cheers::wave:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Yeah... just like using the word Jew as a verb isn't anti-semitic. Most homosexuals I know consider the use of the word Gay to indicate negativity offensive. Don't want to turn this into some bid dumb debate over semantics, so I'm done with this one. :cheers::wave:
right on, I cant say it's lame or the hadicapped might get offended. To each his own. also done.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
That is one badass picture of the raptor!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts