Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok boys and girls, I figured it was high time we Wisconsinites start representing ourselves. Those darn cub fans outnumber us way too much, so i figured i would try to spark some more participation....

Today at noon I spotted a Voodoo blue w/o roof rack, black steels and a Packers sticker in the front windshield on Main street in Waukesha. I waved, you waved back and made my day (Simple pleasures).

I was driving the sunfusion with the checkers on the side.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Huh.. I used to work for Analytical Surveys, based in Waukesha. Folks in that part of the world are very friendly.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I spotted Scuba Steve near Huber in Waukesha last week. His rig looked way to clean.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yo!

I'm in Brookfield - and while I am at it - I want to make an inaugral run up to the pipeline in October. Can anyone provide me with good directions to the trails? I have a few sparse notes about the area, but not a lot of specifics. I would try to get a group together, but I can't be sure of when I can get away. It may have to be mid week. :rocker:

Dave

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yo!

I'm in Brookfield - and while I am at it - I want to make an inaugral run up to the pipeline in October. Can anyone provide me with good directions to the trails? I have a few sparse notes about the area, but not a lot of specifics. I would try to get a group together, but I can't be sure of when I can get away. It may have to be mid week. :rocker:

Dave
I haven't been to pipeline, but I know a lot of people camp at McCaslin and go there. I assume it is close to McCaslin. I'm sure NOT-HIS-FJ has been there and could give you directions.

Chris

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks,

I am trying to figure out if the McCaslin Mountain Camp ground has its own proprietary trails. There web page does not describe any . . .

Dave:cheers:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I spotted Scuba Steve near Huber in Waukesha last week. His rig looked way to clean.
Hell Ya! I thought that may have been a forum member when i finally saw a built FJ in the Metro area that waved back. :wave: No one ever waves to me!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thanks,

I am trying to figure out if the McCaslin Mountain Camp ground has its own proprietary trails. There web page does not describe any . . .

Dave:cheers:
Yes, they have a ton of trails. It is a great place. A stock FJ can do most of them and there are some other trails that you would need a lift & tires. I was there last October and there was a ton of mud as well. They only charge something like an extra $15 per vehicle to run them.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I saw myself in Milwaukee yesterday at Miller Park. No other FJ's in the lot except me. I felt special. Too bad about the Brew! Flippin' Phillies!

Mr. Woodchuck where have you been hiding?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I saw myself in Milwaukee yesterday at Miller Park. No other FJ's in the lot except me. I felt special. Too bad about the Brew! Flippin' Phillies!

Mr. Woodchuck where have you been hiding?
You were a day late for the game. At least I was there for the Brewers only playoff win in 26 years.

I've been traveling the east coast and midwest for work the past 6 months. I just topped 70K on the FJ yesterday!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I was offered tickets for that game but couldn't get out of work. I will however be at their next home game. 10 April 09 vs. the Cubs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts