Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Great idea! :) Dragon left his house hours ago so I'll sign out for him. I had to make sure he was bringing his mom's homemade jam!

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
I'm leaving in the morning - 6am Pacific Standard time - :cheers:

-

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
We should be rolling by sun up, Saturday morning the 12th. Taking I-80 out, CB on 19 give us a shout. West bound and down…

·
Registered
46 Posts
We'll be out by 8:00 a.m. on the 12th. Taking the scenic route from the Pacific NW through Yellowstone, The Grand Tetons and then south to OURAY!! We're booked at the BW starting Tuesday night...see ya soon!
Got to get back to packing...

JO

·
Registered
285 Posts
We left yesterday (7/10), we're already in CO to visit friends and see the Foo Fighters at Red Rocks on Monday. Tuesday we'll be at TonysBlueBBQ and we'll be coming into Ouray on Wednesday with the Colorado convoy. :)

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
One the WAAAAAYYYY!
(checking out)

·
Registered
616 Posts
well...it is 4:22 AM Saterday morning and "Blue" , Sharon & Lena are out for an amazing advanture! see you there:wave:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
I Just jumped on the forum to say see ya in a couple of days. Were leaving early in the morning. Ouray Bound! Yahoo!

Drive Safe Everyone :)

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
On the way out the door in under an hour. Plan is to be in Ouray by 3pm tomorrow at the latest. See everyone there! :wave:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts