Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What else is out there that is close in design and look other than black steel wheels.

I really want a set of AR's like the one pictured but I don't want to wait any longer.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Be patient grass hopper! Good things come to those who wait!

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I like the Procomp 7089's. Last week 4Wheel Parts had buy 3 get one free. The Procomp wheels look real nice and they are priced just right. Less than 200 per wheel for 16" (avg $145), 17" (avg $175) or 18" (avg $195).

Corey, nice rig! I read your build up post. How did you get these for $129?

·
Sockless Superstar
11,826 Posts
Have you considered the Pro Comp 7089s?
No rubbing, they clear the calipers just fine if you use the part # that I and member noworries have.

More info on the needed lugnuts and locks can be found in my buildup thread.
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/535284-post110.html

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/549157-post124.html
I like the Procomp 7089's. Last week 4Wheel Parts had buy 3 get one free. The Procomp wheels look real nice and they are priced just right. Less than 200 per wheel for 16" (avg $145), 17" (avg $175) or 18" (avg $195).

x3

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts

Thanks!
I called them up to inquire about them after getting the part # from member noworries.

The guy told me that part # would work to make them fit the FJ with zero rubbing of the calipers and the body mounts, and he was right.
I also could have gone to the 295 size tire as Les Schwab pointed out to me.

Told him I wanted 5 wheels, and he gave them to me for $129 each, instead of the regular $135 or whatever they were going for a few months back.

I got the last 5 in the states, and they came from 2 or 3 different locations, then shipped all together from their main store.
All were in perfect shape, never been mounted.

I really like these wheels, even more so as time passes.

·
Registered
173 Posts
What else is out there that is close in design and look other than black steel wheels.

I really want a set of AR's like the one pictured but I don't want to wait any longer.

look harder, i was able to get a set of those in a 16x8 in a couple weeks. and BTW they look even better in person, really go well with the FJ. If you like a wheel, the wait will be worth it, and as many can attest, the anticipation of the mod is sometimes better than the actual mod lol, kind of like drugs or a roller coaster :grinbiginvert:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts