Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Can you ask them why they aren't making a hybrid? Or does someone already know the answer to that question?

I hear you Granger...I'll be in my late 20's and definately want to get the FJ.

Reading the boards yesterday got me keenly interested in more info. I tried to contact my local dealer and they told me basically they think it will be available March and they have no idea when you can test drive one. I was like thanks for the sales pitch!!! These guys know less then this collective forum and I am suppose to buy a car from them? I think ekool, cheez, and granger should get the commission on my FJ sales.

I'm really stoked for you guys that you get to see it next week. But I would love to get the chance to see one in person and test drive it. If anyone knows of any other opportunities outside of SEMA to see this beast in person please let me know. Or if you can ask the guys at SEMA that would be great.

·
Registered
88 Posts
granger said:
Honestly, I expect to see someone in their early 20's and an FJ covered in stickers and mud.

That being said, don't be shocked when I pull up next to you and you see a FJ with a child seat and a dog in the back and backpacking gear pilled on the roof rack, being driven by a 30 year old.
If you travel the longleaf belt of the southeast, it's also a pretty sure bet that you'll eventually see a a scratched-up FJ loaded down with scientific field gear and LH guitars. The driver will be a 40-something male, bleeding from thorns and covered with ticks, snake musk, and charcoal.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I should have some good info about the FJ Cruiser to post today from an official Toyota mailing. I'll post it up on the front page soon...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts