Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone using the Amsoil EaO34 in place of the EaO57 oil Filter?

It has the same diameter and specs as the discontinued EaO57 (stock size) except it takes 5.7 more ounces of oil, so it's just a little taller. Everything else is the same.

I'd like to get back to using the EaO oil filters for the FJ and this is one way of doing it.

DEWFPO

·
Premium Member
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks 1911, I wish I'd bought more myself before they stopped selling them. I change the oil & filter out at 10K so no worries of them plugging up. They really kept the oil noticeably cleaner than any other oil filter I've used even the Toyota OE filters.

DEWFPO

·
Registered
53 Posts
I use the EaO34 with good results. I have been using it since AmsOil discontinued the 57 and it seems to work fine. My change interval is every 5000mi even with their 0W-30 full synthetic. I am sending off a sample to Blackstone after my next change and will post the results.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use the EaO34 with good results. I have been using it since AmsOil discontinued the 57 and it seems to work fine. My change interval is every 5000mi even with their 0W-30 full synthetic. I am sending off a sample to Blackstone after my next change and will post the results.:cheers:
Thanks, I look forward to seeing the results.

DEWFPO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts