- 40 channels AM / FM / LSB / USB
- Volume adjustment and ON/OFF
- Manual squelch and ASC
- Multi-functions LCD display
- Frequencies display
- Vox function (Hands free)
- ANL filter , NB and HI-CUT
RF Gain / Mic Gain
- Channels and memories scan
- 3 Memories
- F function key
- Beep Function
- Roger Beep
- Mode switch AM / FM / LSB / USB
- Dual watch
- Automatic SWR (Power Reading /SWR)
- Preset channel programmable (EMG 1&2)
- TOT (Time out timer)
- Front microphone plug
- Microphone Electret or Dynamic
- External loudspeaker jack
Would I do better with a 4 foot antenna mounted on the rear door hinge or a 2 foot roof rack mounted antenna? I have a 4 foot now that only sticks about a foot max past the RTT. My SWB is 1 to 1.3 depending on the channel. Thinking of switching the setup to get more antenna past the roof line of...
Just on the off chance that someone has done this: Have you mounted your CB betwixt the rear view and the CRAWL console? It looks to be a tight fit, but can it be done and done well? How did you do it and with which CB?
I'd like to compose a list of ALL the HAMS on the board (and other boards I'm on). Part of an effort some of us are talking about to promote Amateur Radio for use in off road hobbies.
KC0KWO - Colorado Springs - 2m/70cm - Shane W.
I finally got around to installing "trail comms" in the FJ and thought I would share pics. Nothing earth shattering, I used a lot of info from this forum and some you tube videos to figure it out. My goal was a clean, unobtrusive system that worked reliably and could be made low profile when...