- 40 channels AM / FM / LSB / USB
- Volume adjustment and ON/OFF
- Manual squelch and ASC
- Multi-functions LCD display
- Frequencies display
- Vox function (Hands free)
- ANL filter , NB and HI-CUT
RF Gain / Mic Gain
- Channels and memories scan
- 3 Memories
- F function key
- Beep Function
- Roger Beep
- Mode switch AM / FM / LSB / USB
- Dual watch
- Automatic SWR (Power Reading /SWR)
- Preset channel programmable (EMG 1&2)
- TOT (Time out timer)
- Front microphone plug
- Microphone Electret or Dynamic
- External loudspeaker jack
Ok, time for a write-up.
I recently installed a Midland MXT-275 GMRS radio in my rig. I went with the GMRS as it's popular with the local Overland Bound group where I'm at and it's useful for family trips and such. I selected the MTX-275 mainly because all the controls are on the mic, which...
I'd like to compose a list of ALL the HAMS on the board (and other boards I'm on). Part of an effort some of us are talking about to promote Amateur Radio for use in off road hobbies.
KC0KWO - Colorado Springs - 2m/70cm - Shane W.
Searched to no avail. To all the cb gurus. I want to rewire my cobra 75 straight to the battery. I want to use sae to ring connectors with the built in line fuse. Link below. Is there any problems using this type of connector. Also like the idea of the quick disconnect for a battery tender...
Would I do better with a 4 foot antenna mounted on the rear door hinge or a 2 foot roof rack mounted antenna? I have a 4 foot now that only sticks about a foot max past the RTT. My SWB is 1 to 1.3 depending on the channel. Thinking of switching the setup to get more antenna past the roof line of...