Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI, the Site has been slow for me for about the last week.

Waiting for response from FJ Cruiser Forums. Finally gets there if you wait.

PC, Windows 10, Edge. Just about any click. New Posts Last Day, View First Unread, Subscriptions etc, all the stuff we use.

Other sites OK. Rebooted and ran a bandwidth test. No issues I can find here.

Thanks,
Lee

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,994 Posts
That occasionally happens to me, but it never lasted for a week. :| I always assume it’s due to living in such a rural area. Hope it clears up soon!

·
Registered
903 Posts
This site has always been very slow for me. Other forums load pages as fast as you can snap your fingers, this one takes almost a minute per page. That's what keeps me from being on here more often. I love the people and topics here, hate the frustratingly slow speed that everything loads.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Funny thing is the site is suddenly moving way faster for me but this thread isn't updating at all. Still shows 0 responses

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doesn't seem to be related to the time of day I'm on.

Also not related to the server change over. Site has been fine since then.

@Lownomore seemed to be faster for this logon for some threads. Strange.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I love this site and I'm on all the time. But the speed varies from slow to extremely slow. I'm on true 50mbps speed.

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi there,

I browsed a bit around the forum and got good load times.
Tested this on 12:13 PM EST. Taking around 3 seconds to go from page to page.
How is it today?

Ed
Much faster this morning, also getting around 3-4 seconds even on the long threads.

I did get a database error when I tried to log on the first time. Ok after that.

Thanks,
Lee

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
I always used to think people who said this forum was slow were crazies... But it has finally happened to me. I never noticed any difference between this site and any other until about two weeks or so ago. Now it's dial up slow...

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I always used to think people who said this forum was slow were crazies... But it has finally happened to me. I never noticed any difference between this site and any other until about two weeks or so ago. Now it's dial up slow...
Just checked in. It was better earlier but slowed down again.

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
11/02 1010am

Yes, its slow again. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason.

What was taking 3-4 seconds is again 8-12.

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys,

We're continuing to work in the slowness issues. Sorry for the inconvenience with this and thanks for bearing with us.

Niall
Thanks. Not hammering on you but letting you know. Doesn't seem to be time of day related. For instance took 18 secs after I clicked QUOTE for the screen to pop up.

Lee

1 - 20 of 45 Posts