Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was skimming thru YouTube & watched a clip of "MV Designz" "FJ Runner", I don't know how to attach video clips to the thread so do a quick search on YouTube if you have not seen this concept FJ. It's a 4 Runner/FJ mix, Don't know how many people will like it, but I'll tell you what, I'd buy one. You kind of get the best of both trucks. I think it's really cool. I'm in the process of paying of my FJ or trading it in (lost job & need to decide what to do), I think I may go with a 4 Runner because the Boss (wife) like's those better + they look really good with a small lift & nice tires (KM2's). Anyway, check this concept out if you have not seen it yet, it's a SEMA concept Toyota asked this guy to build. I'd love to see it go to production. Two Thumbs up from me, but that's just me. Thought I'd share what I found.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I'll tell you the same thing that was told to me when I posted this video up. Old post. Been posted up many times. I do not like all the aluminum.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree Capt., all the alum. I don't like either, but the first thing I'd do is black it out. Otherwise I think it's a really cool concept. I just drove by the local Toy dealership & saw a totally dark green FJ, by totally green I mean like a TRD FJ. I'll grab a pic as soon as I can. Never saw one like that. I really liked it, roof & body all the same dark green color. nice! I'll update this post with photo later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts