Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
that weekend may not work for us either... we'll have to see as it approaches.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
You need to get MountainMan to go. Set it for Sat.

We may not make it either.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
We do still luv ya!! ;) We are planting flowers and going to my in-laws. :(

With Donald going to Japan, we need to save a little more for that now. :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Memorial day week end HAHAHAHA... im weeds that weekend. Monday however would be doable. Let me see whats going on that Sunday. I am pretty sure that saturday will be out.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Memorial day week end HAHAHAHA... im weeds that weekend. Monday however would be doable. Let me see whats going on that Sunday. I am pretty sure that saturday will be out.
You know that's not a bad idea either, I am off on Mondays, let me know! Eric might be down for that too if we're talking about the 26th.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I will be back in town.... finally.... I know my fj is due for its 30k service but I will keep watching the forum for a run in the mountains before I depart yet again......

Mike

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Monday may work for us also!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
HHHMMMMM - Maybe we could take our grill and burn some burgers and dogs. Well may not burn them.

What do you think Chef?

·
Registered
313 Posts
im off monday. i have a charcoal grill
and the wife is off that day too,

This is sounding like a plan

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
So who is up for this. It looks like Monday would be best. We need a meeting place and time now that you know who backed out. :lol:

·
Registered
313 Posts
if your not going because Im going, I'll sit it out. I was plannin on crusin the mall that day any ways.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I don't think it's going to work for us on any day...unfortunately. Are whole family is in a wedding on 05/31/08 and we're trying to get our last minute errands done. Miniature tuxedo shirts that fit appropriately for the kilts... haircuts..etc.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I think that maybe we should cancel and try again for another day. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think that maybe we should cancel and try again for another day. :bigthumb:
Boss just called said OT was tight, while I get to work Monday I am being forced into a 4 day weekend, starting next Friday the 30th.

Being exposed to Rampart last weekend I wouldn't mind going out there again at some point in those 4 days. Maybe we can get Gavin to show us around some more.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
That would actually work better for us. We can finish our patio this weekend.

Sat or Sun work best of course...:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts