Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone was thinking of going out this weekend? I know its getting close to Ouray, but if anyone is interested in doing something, I'd be interested to. While not very technical, the loop drive in Bountiful has some great views.

On a side note, if anyone is looking for running boards, I have a pair for sell that I'll let go for cheap. I have some Demello sliders on the way so don't need them anymore.

Thanks,

Kalen

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
We will be unable to join you this weekend... We have a wedding to go to tomorrow! :pinklove::pinklove::pinklove::kiss:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I was wondering if anyone was thinking of going out this weekend?....
I was up fishing Current Creek today...and by the looks from the amount of people I seen driving up the road, the mountains should be full this weekend...lots and lots of traffic in the areas that are not snowed in. Plus I have to work.:(

We will be unable to join you this weekend... We have a wedding to go to tomorrow! :pinklove::pinklove::pinklove::kiss:
Now why would you guys want to go to a wedding???.....just because it is yours??... :) .... Hope you guys have a wonderful day!!!! :cheers::)

·
Registered
199 Posts
supose i should of turned my puter on fri. I might of been able to do somthing.
Oh well, next week end is out Im going down to St George, and the weekend after Ill be in Chicago, NASCAR BABY!! maybe by the end of the month Ill be able to do somthing

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts