Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone wana get out for a lil run on Sat?
I know its late notice but I need to take out some agression and get my rig DIRTY

Steve

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea, thinking american fork since I mised the last outing there. or any other trial in the area. from looking at the arials it might be fun to wind our way all the way over th park city and grab some lunch/dinner I know a really good/inexspensive steak joint there. (depending on if they are open)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im tryn to post pics and some video, but my printer/card reader just craped out on me. guess im going printer shoping tomorrow.
all in all it was a great day, untill I ran into some A**Hat on the way home, stoped to air up my tires and I get to the pump and there is a guy sitting there. He tells me that his wife went inside to get change to run the pump. So here I am thinking I'll be a nice guy and put the $.75 in it and let him air up his tire and then fill mine up. so I go to put the money in and he looks at me and says "go ahead, It's not like im sitting here waiting to use the F'n thing" so I looked at him and said fine Capt Asshat, I was gonna be a nice guy and put my money in and let you air up your tire then fill my tires, but now you can go F yourself. I went back and sat in my truck. He put his money in aired up his tire gave me a dirty look and drove off. I pulled forward and aired up my tires smiling the whole time.

but anyway Ill have some pics and video up tomorrow
Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts