Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
It's like I am looking in a mirror...I like it. What do you think about the Grabbers so far? I'm torn between those and the KM2 in pizza cutters
They are a bit louder, ride quality is about the same, MPG dropped(bigger size though). They are still virgins to anything other than pavement. But overall I like them still. Got a good deal on them and don't have buyers remorse yet.

Tires and BMC look good, keep on modding.

And oh, pics of girlfriend welding. >:D
:rofl: Ill try to remember to snap a picture next time

·
Registered
2017 4Runner TRD Pro
1,110 Posts
Come a long way man. I love your rig.:bigthumb:

My next FJ will be a 2012 or 13 TTE.

Are you still in MO or move to TX?

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Come a long way man. I love your rig.:bigthumb:

My next FJ will be a 2012 or 13 TTE.

Are you still in MO or move to TX?
Thanks man :bigthumb:

I've unfortunately moved to Texas. But im come back through there a couple times a year. (Columbia/STL)

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Nice Build Slo. I am going to be due for some tires soon. Considering the General's. I will be curious what you think of them after a few thousand miles. :bandit:

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Nice Build Slo. I am going to be due for some tires soon. Considering the General's. I will be curious what you think of them after a few thousand miles. :bandit:
I like them so far, a bit noisier than stockers obviously but not bad on pavement. Haven't taken them through anything yet however. I really only have sand down here so I cant give you much of an off-road viewpoint.
I can try to find GRABBERMAN's info if you want to try and go through him, he gets an employee discount and I believe can sell one more set of tires this year. Just let me know.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts