Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got home about 20 minutes ago, glad we made it before all the bad weather hit Nashville. I thought I would start this thread for everyone to post up their stories and pics from this weekend.

We had an excellent time with everyone and can't wait to do it again real soon. I want to thank again Kyla and Gary for making the cabin arrangements, Al for making dinner for all of us on Friday night and Chris and Shannon for the gumbo on Saturday night. To the rest of you thanks for coming and making this a great weekend with friends.

We are considering doing this again in the fall since everyone enjoyed the trails that we did.:)

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
It was a great weekend. It was nice meeting Al and Chris. We also got to celebrate two birthdays (Jason & Anna) and one graduation (Kyla). :clap:

I will post some trail pics shortly. :)

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
It was a great weekend. It was nice meeting Al and Chris. We also got to celebrate two birthdays (Jason & Anna) and one graduation (Kyla). :clap:

Thanks again for the cake! :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice photos.

LOL....."which one of these is not like the others"?

I am sure that last FJ is how my dog would like to roll......
That's got to be like a dog fantasy.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Everybody meeting at Sugarland Visitor Center in GSM NP

Our first event was hiking/walking to Cataract Falls

There wasn't much water flowing down the falls this trip, but that didn't bother the kids.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Hey guys I had a great time. I just walked in the door at 5:15 and I got a call that I have to go out. I sure hope I actually get to go to the house before I go to work in the morning. Hope to see all of you again soon.

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys I had a great time. I just walked in the door at 5:15 and I got a call that I have to go out. I sure hope I actually get to go to the house before I go to work in the morning. Hope to see all of you again soon.
Glad to hear that you made it home. It was a pleasure meeting you and we had a great time as well. Makayla slept with her new bear (named AL) all the way home. She loves him. Hope we can get together on the trails again soon.

·
Registered
5,078 Posts

fjal I thought i was a clean freak, after talking with him,, i am a slacker..

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Wow! all the pictures are great! I miss the beauty of Smokey Mountains, I can't wait to see my family there soon. I plan on driving everywhere I can, I'm sure some of you will be at the Coal Creek run June,7 and I will be there! If you look to our Florida section you can see the Trail we did near Orlando on Sunday. Well I hope there's a good turn out and hope to meet some good people! Seee Yaaa'llll.

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
i am planning on being there, looking forward to meeting you..

1 - 20 of 79 Posts