Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After talking to Jason this morning we are taking on the Kids Raffel for the '08 Summit.

We are looking for your ideas and suggestions on how to make this an even better event for the kids this year. We want this year's Summit to be as much fun for them as it is for the adults.

Suggestions for the raffel so far are: Remote Control FJ's, Gift cards, games and etc.

We will have kids from birth to teens and would like to be able to provide enough items that would cater to all ages.

If you have a contact or connection with a business or someone that you think would be willing to help out with donations please let me know in a pm.

See you in July!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'll work on the Colorado peeps.

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
I asked on a different thread but do you have any support from local businesses yet? I could start on that. If we can get them to donate anything that people can use while there or for future visits wouldn't that be fun? PM me.

M

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I asked on a different thread but do you have any support from local businesses yet? I could start on that. If we can get them to donate anything that people can use while there or for future visits wouldn't that be fun? PM me.

M
Stacey has the Ouray Vistor Guide out now getting phone numbers & email addresses, but I'm sure she take any & all help getting stuff. :)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Posting for my wife, Pat who is interested in helping with kids raffle & activities.
She had the idea for a group visit to the Hot Springs Pool and Park.
Any guestimate of how many kids might be attending, I can call the Center and inquire about group rates.
And on the behalf of the loose group known as the NM FJers, I will donate a new rc fj for the raffle.
Tomas
Santa Fe

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Posting for my wife, Pat who is interested in helping with kids raffle & activities.
She had the idea for a group visit to the Hot Springs Pool and Park.
Any guestimate of how many kids might be attending, I can call the Center and inquire about group rates.
And on the behalf of the loose group known as the NM FJers, I will donate a new rc fj for the raffle.
Tomas
Santa Fe

Tomas thanks so much to you and your wife Pat. I like the idea of a pass to the Hot Springs Pool. And your donation of a RC FJ is very appreciated.

I would say that we had at least 100 kids there last year, maybe more. We started a thread were those that are bringing kids can post up with how many and there ages, and once registration opens up I will double check with the Summit Crew and see what kind of numbers they get.

Once again thanks for the help.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts