21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
welcome.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
Congrats on your new FJ! The Voodoo is my favorite color FJ besides all black so I'm sure it's a nice looking rig. Make sure to post up pictures soon!!

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Awesome :rocker: Congrats and Welcome Back.

Pics when you get a chance...

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I caught myself wondering how this ended (Outside of photographing my neighbors through a home-made periscope, I don't get out much... lots of time to think).

Congratulations on nabbing a great find. You deserve all the good karma you can get.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
UPDATE: Been a week and I absolutely love this damn thing. You asked for pictures, so heres one of the night I took delivery. I havnt taken any more, simply because Ive been behind the wheel driving it all over the Springs.

Interesting note, I found the original window sticker in the owners manual as well as documentation of the previous owner. I am originally from California and was worried about trying to register this vehicle there should I someday return. The vehicle was originally purchased in Oceanside California, therefore I assume its equipped with all of the Cal emissions. WINNING!

Now, for a dumbass moment...I appologize in advance, and I promise you I have comically exhausted all efforts to locate the answer to this question prior to posting on this site. However, everyone I ask is unable to find the solution to this question. Can someone please tell me how to open the rear window. It has struts and a window lock, I know it has to open:weird:.

Also, can anyone recommend a decent offroad shop in the Springs or southern Colorado area (If were allowed to do that outside of advertising issues). I visited the Predator Offroad shop and was pretty pleased; however, I was wondering what other options there were around here.

Thanks for the friendly notes above.

·
Admin
7,127 Posts
Put ignition key in key hole on rear door, turn a quarter turn clockwise and hold it for a couple seconds. The window will "pop" open. Lift with the little black plastic tab right in front of you.
:cheers:

·
Forum Detective
2,273 Posts
UPDATE: Also, can anyone recommend a decent offroad shop in the Springs or southern Colorado area (If were allowed to do that outside of advertising issues). I visited the Predator Offroad shop and was pretty pleased; however, I was wondering what other options there were around here.
Armorology. It is close to Predator. They do a lot more Toyotas than Predator. They have worked on a lot of FJ's (including mine). Here is a link to there website. Armorology I have no affilation with them, they just do outstanding work and I like to tell people that. I recommend you call before you go.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts