Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 105mm hole saw and a step bit for installing a snorkel. I was given these by BigBlu. They are free to whomever needs them, the catch is, when you're done with them, you need to ship it to the next person. Trying to do a pay it forward kind of thing. Also, sign your body disk and send it as well, just to see where all the tools travel.

I've been sitting on these for a while, unfortunately, I had a number of things preventing me from doing my install, but it's finally done. So now they're off to the next person.

Just send me a pm, or just post it here, first come first serve.

***Combatbevo now has the tools***

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a 105mm hole saw and a step bit for installing a snorkel. I was given these by BigBlu. They are free to whomever needs them, the catch is, when you're done with them, you need to ship it to the next person. Trying to do a pay it forward kind of thing. Also, sign your body disk and send it as well, just to see where all the tools travel.

I've been sitting on these for a while, unfortunately, I had a number of things preventing me from doing my install, but it's finally done. So now they're off to the next person.

Just send me a pm, or just post it here, first come first serve.
do you still have the tools bud?

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I already sent them off. Hit up Combatbevo. He probably isn't done with them. But, he could be.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last I heard, Cobatbevo.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I could use these tools too, been putting off buying them as it's been too damn hot to install my snorkel. If they do turn up, I'd love to be placed on the list. Thanks!! :cheers:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'd like to also throw up my hole saw and step bit. Helping people out runs in my blood and this is a small but awesome way to do it! I'm in the process of moving but if anyone wants to pm me their address I'll send em out next week!

Cheers,
Ben

·
Registered
886 Posts
Ok need the saw & the bit. Who's got it now?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ok need the saw & the bit. Who's got it now?

I've traded a couple PMs with transworldmoto, they are supposed to be sending me the tools in the near future. I can get them to you after I am done. :cheers: I was never able to track down the tools mentioned in the OP.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
This was an awesome idea and I applause Capt Sensible for starting it. It's just too bad that others don't do their part.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I never got a package from transworldmoto, so I went out and bought the hole saw and step bits (2 sizes), and completed my install yesterday. In keeping with Capt Sensible's GREAT idea, I'll pass these along to whomever posts up first. Please be ready to complete the install in a timely manner, so that they are not sitting in your garage for months while someone else could be putting them to use. The hole saw is a 4" with pilot bit...I know the ARB instructions call for one measuring 4 1/8" (105mm), but 4" inches was plenty big with room to spare. Other members have also used a 4" saw without issue. First to post they want them gets them, so long as they agree to post up and pass along when they are done. I'll post a tracking number here and who they are going to once shipped. I have to work the next few days, so I can't ship until Monday. :cheers:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Subscribed........ I'll be needing come summer :) !!

It's great seeing guys working together!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 20 of 69 Posts