Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone. i few members in so cal got together and picked up some bfg allterrain ko's in 315/70/17's. we got the tires for just under $150 a tire!! these are new tires taken off of hummer h3's. i can vouge for this guy, as i picked mine up today...they are new (still have nubs on em). i, in no way have any business relation or connection to this guy...just stumbled upon a great deal on craigslist. let me know if you want his #, as he says that he always has tires avail., even a few used sets for cheap! :bigthumb::bigthumb:

here is the web address. copy and paste it to your browser.

New BF Goodrich 315/70R17 tires (set of 4)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dominic>>>i got mine on today and they look and ride great. urs are going to be sweet on the steelies! get some pics up.:bigthumb:
ill borrow a camera and snap some pics very soon!

>good to meet you. we got a great deal on these tires!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
630 Posts
picked up some bfg allterrain ko's in 315/70/17's. these are new tires taken off of hummer h3's. BF Goodrich 315/70R17 tires (set of 4)[/url]
I'm guessing you meant HUMMER H2?.....my wife drives an H3 and they come with 265's

Anyways, congrats on the awesome deal. You saved a ton of $$$. You are gonna need the extra money because your gas milage is going to go from 15mpg to 10mpg, haha......ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just put on 33x12.5x17's and I am feeling the difference in mpg big time......can't imagine your new 35's!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
sounds like ya hit the jackpot! does he have any 285's?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm guessing you meant HUMMER H2?.....my wife drives an H3 and they come with 265's

Anyways, congrats on the awesome deal. You saved a ton of $$$. You are gonna need the extra money because your gas milage is going to go from 15mpg to 10mpg, haha......ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just put on 33x12.5x17's and I am feeling the difference in mpg big time......can't imagine your new 35's!
AHH...MY BAD. SO EXCITED ABOUT MY NEW TIRES>>>CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND WHAT HUMMER THEY CAME OFF. BUT YES, THE H2 IS WHERE THEY ORIGINATED!!!! THANKS DOMINIC AND MATT FOR TEAMIN UP TO GET A GREAT DEAL HERE!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Why are they pulling them of the H2's??? Was there a recall on the tires?

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Why are they pulling them of the H2's??? Was there a recall on the tires?
Nope. The tires are replaced with 37" BFG's because the hummer's are turned into Limo's.

The 35"s load range (D) can't hold the weight of the limo legally so they have to switch 'em out right away.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
So now you have a little Hummer in your FJ. :cowsmile: :lol: j/k guys. Grats on the new tires.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Nope. The tires are replaced with 37" BFG's because the hummer's are turned into Limo's.

The 35"s load range (D) can't hold the weight of the limo legally so they have to switch 'em out right away.
Ahhhh........I see. Those limo's are on 37's????

·
Registered
693 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Those 315 look BAD A$$ on the FJ!!!:rocker:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts