Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it's pretty freaking awesome.

2011 4x4 5AT. Convenience Package, Off-Road Package, Towing Package, Roof Rack. I'm a pretty happy camper.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. Now I'm off to see what I should start modding first. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the site! Congrat's on the new purchase. Nice looking FJ :cheers:

The moding process is addictive. If you don't mind me offering you some unsolicited advice?... Just this; have a plan when you start your modding. An idea what you want your truck to be able to do, and what mods and products will help you achieve that goal. This will help you keep the truck from becoming a collection of individual mods that do not work together toward your goal capability.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome! Be careful with the modding crowd around here. It is highly contagious and there is no cure.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome! Now its time for the MODS!!:rocker:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not a big off-roader (I know, sacrilege), so my modding will probably be mostly visual at first. This is my daily driver. But I don't want all show and no go. I want to avoid buying stuff that functions like crap, but looks good. The things I KNOW I am looking for are:

• Sliders
  • Rear Ladder
  • Brush Guard/Bull Bar
  • Wheels/Tires

Those are my starting things. Like I said, they are all pretty visual things. I'm currently trying to research the best options for the above things. I think I have a handle on the sliders and rear ladder. I'm looking at brush guards now, and I like the look of this one:

Amazon.com: 07-10 Toyota FJ Cruiser Front Grille Guard Black: Automotive

but the manufacturer is 4 Car Option and I can't seem to find out much about them, so I am really hesitant to even consider it.

I haven't gotten to wheels and tires yet. :p

Anyway, thanks for the greetings!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts