Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after two great years, my FJ and I parted company. :mecry: I really enjoyed owning/driving it and will miss it. However, I was in need of a truck again and a more user friendly back seat.

As a plus side, the FJ seems to hold it's value extremely well. I was amazed at the trade in I got - without even having to fight too hard for it. It had low mileage (17,800), was in outstanding condition, and is a 6-speed manual which is pretty rare in this region.

Anyway, here is a pic of the FJ:

And a couple of the new Tundra:

I definitely enjoyed my time here. I didn't participate in a ton of discussions, but sure did learn alot from the wealth of knowledge found in these pages.

Thanks,

Dan.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Looks good. I love my FJ and don't plan on ever getting rid of her, but there will always be a part of me that yearns for another truck. They are invaluable vehicles. Good luck!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Man, I had a loaner tundra for a week and the ride in that thing was total crap...jumpy as all hell!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Man, I had a loaner tundra for a week and the ride in that thing was total crap...jumpy as all hell!
Congrats for you? You're really going to hate on a guys new purchase just because your personal impression of a product was negative? Cry me a river and stay off this type of thread. :boohoo:

On the bright side. Congrats OP. Looks like a beautiful truck and I'm sure it will not be too many years before I too am a Tundra owner.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Glad you enjoyed this Forum and mostly will always carry great memories of FJ ownership!

I will raise a toast up to ya :cheers: as a congratulation to your new Tundra!

Enjoy! Come back from time to time and visit with us :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Congrats - love the new truck!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Tundras are great trucks. X2 on the Milage aspect, it's probably better than he FJ... With a V8.

Never noticed an issue with the ride and I've logged quite a few hours in them. Good choice ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I Did just the opposite. I went for a 2008 Tundra Limited Crew to my FJ. I Loved that truck but the gas got to me.

Good luck and enjoy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good luck with the bed bounce issue. When you can't take it any longer luck up "sulastics". They will set you back $500, but are worth it.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
All these lurkers throwing in their opinions makes me laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wave:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts