Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
So today, I presented my daughter with her Dream car Voodooo Blue FJ, she is in heaven.

Attachments

Premium Member
Matadr,
Don't let her lose that key!馃槻
That is too cool...
馃檪馃憤
D

Registered
That is awesome 馃槑
Just for reference, how old is your daughter?
I made a mistake and showed my 13 yo your post 馃槄

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
That is awesome 馃槑
Just for reference, how old is your daughter?
I made a mistake and showed my 13 yo your post 馃槄
She is fifteen now but she has had die cast models and RC cars of this exact FJ since she was four Or five years old. While kids in her close wrote about wanting corvettes and Lamborghinis, my kid wrote about FJ鈥檚, so today was special.

Premium Member
So awesome to see teens with smiles ear to ear!

Did the same first with my 17 yr old ten years ago. I would bring home metal bits like sliders, bumpers, armor ... and he would bolt them on, with some help from his younger brother and sister who all took there turns taking over the FJ while in High School (commuting to college got you an FJ eviction notice). Running trails is a great confidence builder. He's an aerospace engineer, number 2 mechanical engineer number 3 is in med school. All very confident and I have to think running the FJ out on trails played a significant role. It's all mine now, comes with great memories.

Take them on trips, run loads of gear, make memories on awesome adventures, they will never forget.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
So awesome to see teens with smiles ear to ear!

Did the same first with my 17 yr old ten years ago. I would bring home metal bits like sliders, bumpers, armor ... and he would bolt them on, with some help from his younger brother and sister who all took there turns taking over the FJ while in High School (commuting to college got you an FJ eviction notice). Running trails is a great confidence builder. He's an aerospace engineer, number 2 mechanical engineer number 3 is in med school. All very confident and I have to think running the FJ out on trails played a significant role. It's all mine now, comes with great memories.

Take them on trips, run loads of gear, make memories on awesome adventures, they will never forget.
Congratulations!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts