Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought the rig in yesterday to have the drivers side front axle seal replaced and a new starter put in and the guys in the Service Department at my dealership asked me if I was ever going to take it out in the mud. It's always squeaky clean when they see it.

This is how they usually see it!

HEE HEE HEE!!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
little did he know,we know better

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mikey my favorite Service Dept. Guy! Buddy ol' pal ol' chum of mine. Almost forgot about you working undercover!

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Don't tell them the other side of life dude... They would only be JEALOUS!

Kim

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Hey Mikey my favorite Service Dept. Guy! Buddy ol' pal ol' chum of mine. Almost forgot about you working undercover!
its mikey your favorite parts guy, whats up?:rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its mikey your favorite parts guy, whats up?:rocker:
Oh that's right, then I'm still safe. You need guys like me to give you something to do! Hope things are well.:lol:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
things are ok, busy at work, how bout you

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Slither,

You heading up to the Lobster Run in September? I figured that it would be cheaper to move to Maine rather than make the run and then go home.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Funny!

I've washed mine 3 times since the Northeast Run and I still have dirt and mud oozing out of the cracks. My driveway looks like a riverbed!

I got mine oil changed yesterday and they were marking up all the scratches and stuff to cover their butts while it's there. They don't get many fjs that actually see any offroading in Long Island. If they only know what I've put her through since I got her! LOL. I think they fight to work on my rig. They must be bored out of their skulls working on Corollas and Camrys :lol:

BTW, at Atlantic Toyota (In Amityville) they've got two convertible fjs "docked" in the service department showroom. I wasn't impressed with convertible chop they did.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Slither,

You heading up to the Lobster Run in September? I figured that it would be cheaper to move to Maine rather than make the run and then go home.
If you're talking fuel you're probably right but it's to go wheelin'. My rig really wants to go bad!

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That what lured me into the thread, i have your rig from the pics of PA run :lol:
Good job cleaning it i guess :D
Thanks Camel!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts