Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
2012 Army Green AT 4WD, offroad package, tinted windows, roof rack, carpet, FJammer blue tooth no sub, keyless, back up cam, driver arm rest, dash compass, keyless entry, DRL, alloy wheels(crap tires), no tow package no sonar. Dealer list 32,500 'ish. Out the door with some very minor hail damage on hood $28,751.00

No sales tax in Montana!
What dealer? Sounds like a steal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Kalispell Toyota. They told me at the time it was the last hail damage "special" they had but who knows. They had 4 other FJ's on the lot and a silver one inside. Dealt with Steve.

I'm not sure if non residents pay a sales tax of some type.

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
Kalispell Toyota. They told me at the time it was the last hail damage "special" they had but who knows. They had 4 other FJ's on the lot and a silver one inside. Dealt with Steve.

I'm not sure if non residents pay a sales tax of some type.

Great deal. If I purchase a vehicle in Montana, I have to pay sales tax in Idaho (6%) when I register it with the IDMV.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just traded my bare Bones 08 Titanium FJC I bought 9/08 had sticker of 26k W/68750 miles on it. The 2012 had Upgrade & Convenience package, & I had them include roof rack & passenger side arm rest OTD $20,500. I owed 4904 on the 08. AM happy to have all the upgrades.Pick it up tomorrow ,have to wait to get Roof rack installed. O8 has it & really like the looks & great for bringing Xmas tree home :) Anxious to hear the JBL W/sub woofer system.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 Quicksand 4x4 AT
Convenience Package
Offroad Package
17" Alloy wheels
Trailer Hitch
Carpets and Cargo Mat
Daytime Running Lights
$29.8k + TTL

61 - 65 of 65 Posts