Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
No, the rear suicide window is not down. If you look closely you'll notice 2 white reflections on the window which are light reflections at 11 o'clock and 3 o'clock. I also have not noticed a crank or window switch on the sucide doors. Has anyone seen a picture of the window controls for the driver? There'll need to be 4 buttons if the windows do go down.

· Registered
15 Posts
One thing I wish they would have done is have the rear door/hatch window roll down into the door like old station wagons used to do. That would be cool and provide great air flow.

For me I'll probably remove the rear seats and keep them in the attic. The back will be for golden retrievers, PA and music gear, mountain bikes, telescope, hockey equipment, sail bag, camping gear, first aid kit, cooler, BBQ grill.....

I'm buying this sucker for utility, ability to drive through powdery NW Florida beach sand, toughness, MPG and admittedly its uniqueness.

I want scratches, sand on the dashboard (inside joke), water over the hood (another inside joke), loose gear on the windshield (another inside joke, not me), rescue the cute neighbor next door when she gets her mustang stuck in the ditch and to pull a stuck jeep out of the mud again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.