Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,155 Posts
csherrill said:
Considering that it is Nov. and I am reading every possible post, scouring the earth for updated pics, and transfering funds to different bank accounts; I'm going to have to say it will be March '06 for me. Yes unfortunately this means I'll be paying MSRP over more, but I'm not sure I can wait 3-6 months for the price to drop or other options (BFG's) to become available. The way I see it...the extra cost I am paying upfront will be spread out over the useful life of this car. Since I plan to give it to my great grandchildren I think I can suck it up and shell out the extra cash.
Same here. I will own one as soon as one with the equipment I want hits the dealer. I am dying to see Toyota's offical pricing for this thing.

· Registered
2,155 Posts
Sorry csherrill, my vote is no for the rear windows. (I still hope I am wrong)

4 buttons, one for driver side, one for pass, one for door locks and one for window locks or power mirrors (not sure which).

· Registered
2,155 Posts
csherrill said:
Yeah I was just checking that on another forum. Can't dispute the lack of a third and fourth window button on the driver side door. Not a deal killer for me since I never intend to sit in the back. But if that window doesn't come down and the leg room in the back is cramped...then the FJ better come equipped with ear plugs so that when I am lugging around friends I don't have to hear all the submarine jokes.

A sunroof would help that feeling a little....

Anyone heard anything about a sunroof?

praetorian said:
On the other hand, if the window doesn't go down, we can regard this as a positive: This will drive away the pretenders who deep down want mini-van, but want a *cool looking* minivan.

*cough* Benz ML-series *cough* BMW X-series *cough*

Cheers,
prat
shhhhh, I think he is talking about me....... ;)

Seriously, it is a little bit of a bummer for me, I have a 5 month old and long road trips with nothing for him to look at WILL suck. That being said, it isn't going to stop me from buying it.

1 - 4 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.