Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
306 Posts
I can confirm that there wasn't a window switch, or window crank located on the access doors on the SEMA FJ. I think they are fixed.

The all black FJ shown in the video is cool, but it takes on a very different personality than the other FJ's.

In my professonal opinion, the white capped roof is a really important visual bridge that connects the FJ Cruiser back to the original FJ40. Without the white roof, the FJ has a slightly harder time to differentiate itself from all of the other "cookie-cutter" SUV's out there.

My 2.5 cents,

· Official Field Agent
1,322 Posts
while i do agree with cheazhd with regards to the white roof tying into the 40. Considering the responses elicited from lots of people who have seen it ("i love it" or "i absolutely despise it") we have little to worry about it getting mixed up with "cookie cutter" SUVs.

Personally, i think they should stick with the white roof on all of them. 1) i think it is cool 2) it will be another think to keep the yuppie weiners out of them, leaving more for those of us who will really appreciate and use this vehicle.

· Registered
232 Posts
fwiw, i put $500 down back in feb. i used my credit card and it was charged. i will be able to order the fj exactly the way i want sometime in dec and when it arrives sometime in feb/mar 06, i still have the option of buying it or not. this is because the dealer is so confident if i don't want it, someone else will.

now if you are on a waiting list, what exactly are you waiting for? i mean as far as color/options wise? i think if you are serious enough to put $500 down, you might as well find a dealer that will let you order the car to your spec, just my $0.02 ;)

· Registered
130 Posts
Ya, not a fan of the Black on Black at ALL!--------The white roof is really key to the look of this TOY.---------The black looks too stuffy and proper to be out brawlen around in the mud and rocks.-----Looks like the limo driver got lost or something.

· Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Somehow this thread is coming up from clicking on a link in another thread and it's the oldest thread I've seen on this site, so for no other reason than to bring it back from the dead, I'm going to bump it to the top!

· Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Now go find that first thread of "will turdy fives rub"?
I found it through what must be a glitch in the Android mobile app. I clicked on the link Tcao posted to his battery install writeup in a recent "battery advice" thread and got this thread. It only seems to happen on my phone.

· I Have a V-8!! Moderator
77,418 Posts

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.