See #2Just trying to get the general consensus of the typical FJ Cruiser owner.
(1) Do you plan to take it off-road at all?
Yes!! I've already taken it all over Anza Borrego. There were a couple of places where I thought the FJ would have trouble being mostly stock (only mods are skids and rock rails) but it took everything in style. Very very capable truck.
(2) If so, what type of terrain?
Mostly So Cal deserts, Anza Borrego Mojave, Death Valley, Johnson Valley, etc
(3) Do you plan to modify it to be more off-road capable?
Yes. Lift, Lights, additional roof rack components, etc
(4) What type of off-roading have you done in the past and with what types of vehicles?
(5) Do you currently have a dedicate trail vehicle?
(6) What major off-road areas have you frequented? (example: Moab, Tellico Rubicon)