Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Posting for my husband.) It's a sad day in our house. It's time we let go of the love of his life. She climbed over hard heads and rocks; took it hard & deep in the desert, hammered the other guys then left them in the dust. She's a badass and hums like an angel. She won't swallow your pride, but she'll spit you out if you don't stroke her just right. She's run her course in our lives and though we'd like to keep her lubed up and rockin' our boots, it's time we find her a new owner to make sweet love to.

She's a Pro and needs someone who likes to be rough. In the desert. On rocks. Because she likes to do it in public and you should too.

Her Specs:

Vehicle: 2008 FJ Cruiser
Engine: 4.0 V-6 TRD Super Charged, AEM Intake,Custom Dual Exhaust.
Tranny: T400, Hayden Cooler
T Case: Atlas 4 speed 3.8:1
Front Axle: Currie Rock Jock 2 Dana60, Currie Chromoly Shafts, ARB Locker,4.88 Motive Gears,Warn Hubs
Rear Axle:Currie Rock Jock2,Currie Chromolly Shafts,ARB Locker,4.88 Motive Gears
Steering:All Pro Pitman Arm, Howe Ram Assist.
Brakes: WilwoodDiscs, Dynalite 2 Callipers
Front Suspension: All Pro 3 Link,Fox 2.5 14" Travel Reservoir Coilovers, Fox Triple Bypass
Rear Suspension: All Pro 4 Link, fox 2.5 16" Travel Reservoir Coilovers, Fox Triple Bypass.
Wheels: 17x8.5 Walker Evans Beadlocks
Tires: 40x14.50R20 BFG Krawler t/A KX's
Misc: Fox bump stops (front), new race radio, 8" GPS, Parker Pumpers, Maste Craft seats & harness
Extras: 4 additional tires, 7 gas cans, trailer (all included)

This lady is located in Idyllwild, CA (Riverside County) and is ready to be hitched up and out of our lives. The trailer is included in price so all you'll need is a truck to haul her. If you're interested in her, please send me (Linda) a text at 619.208.7276. Jeff spent over $200k on this build and built it from the ground up (check out the build here: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...39783-allpro-mad-dog-ultra-fj-race-build.html), so we're pricing it to sell; all fair offers will be considered. Mama needs a new master bedroom, decking around the house, a garage, and a new pair of nice heels to boot. ;)
Let's go gentleman, take this baby for rough ride in the desert!

Please check out our craigslist posting for pictures: 2008 Toyota Ultra 4 FJ Cruiser - TRD Supercharger, TH400 Tranny

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Good lord! I got pretty excited after the first two paragraphs, almost forgot I was on the forum, and back on Craigslist again. GLWS!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts