Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
I bought a 4x4 with offroad package and the C7 package that comes with the roof rack, hitch, and tire cover almost 3 months ago for 24,900 (MSRP was 29,500).

I got mine from South Coast Toyota, and to be honest with you I'll never go back there for service because I had a few issues with them after I purchased it. The deal I got was one hell of a deal... to me at least.

Good luck!

monstor...try Manhatan Beach Toyota for service, they're very reputable and FJ friendly.

mr zero...I highly recomend a 4X4 if your going to be spending $24k even if you're not into 4 wheeling, it'll allow you more options and resale value...try Manhatan Beach Toyota for a good price, be aggressive, know what you want and buy at the end of the month if you can...good luck!

·
Registered
452 Posts
here ducky, give these guys a try and see if they're willing to go $500 over sticker;

Manhattan Beach Toyota Fleet|Internet Showroom[model_id]=586

make sure you deal with the internet people, looks like they're dealing right now...you probably would have had more leverage a couple of days ago, they useaully deal more at the end of the month.

reconsider a 4 wheel drive, it'll open up a whole new world...good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts