Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to extend an invite to all the socal FJ's to our desert runs.....Our group is primarily made up of Tacomas but a couple FJ's have gone out to our runs and have done very well (they are members of this board). We have trips at least once a month....usually our runs are held in the high desert (Barstow, Lucerne, Johnson Valley, Ridgecrest).....we consistently attend the MDR (Mojave Desert Racing) series...and chase and pit for a few of our Tacoma buds who race. If you want to get into the desert scene, or prefer fast terrain over crawling....please PM me.....we are all very welcoming....and are glad to meet fellow offroaders.

Barstow/Lucerne CA Feb 23rd (LOTS OF PICS) - Toyota Forums :: Toyota Nation

^^^^^^^^^^^ CLICK LINK FOR PICTURES AND VID'S ^^^^^^^^^^^

JUNE 14, 2008 Barstow to Lucerne

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FJ CRUISER.....came on our past run......he was the only FJ and did very well....i believe he had KING coilovers....he kept up with all the mid travel Tacomas.....defintely bombing through the whoops.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
damn those are some badass tacos!~

·
Registered
240 Posts
Very nice pics and some sic looking rigs there. When you say fast terrain, do you guys run the trials like a race? I'd love to meet up for a run one day but I'm afraid I'd be slowing down the group too much. I am not into "Crawlin" by any means, I like more of an even mix of dirt, sand, mud, water and rocks on trails I hit. I thoroughly enjoyed the Mojave Road Trail we recently did so if the terrain is like that and your not too fast, I'll be seeing ya at a future run.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts