Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 400 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're lucky to be in Socal. So many places to go wheel and a very willing crowd of wheeling buddies. But it's sometimes hard to find the exact event you're looking for. I'm starting this thread and will try to maintain it as best as I can. If you have a event/trail run setup, just add to the thread and I'll update the first post. If a trail run is canceled, please post it and let me know so I can keep the thread useful. I'm hoping that this can centralize all the things happening and help people decide on their schedule. So here it goes!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

List of past events can be found here.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
good post! thanks for putting this in one place.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Nice write up. Great idea for doing up a calandar of events. I recommend you as the SoCal party planner dude for events. :):):)

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
This space used for archiving past events.

CONTINUED BELOW>>>>>>....

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This space used for archiving past events.

CONTINUED....

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Is this not like a shoot off of partial CDF training exercises or something. I mean a lot of CDF guys will be there, right? I remember doing something like this 7-8 years ago out there for S&R training.
This will be my first year but I have talked to a few guys at work that go every year. A 20-30 mile course with 5 stations for the poker run, vendors, raffle, camping and such. Sounds like fun. I am also hoping to make it sat the next weekend to the Borregofest.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Well Tony, you did it to yourself now!(LOL) I Nominate FJamming for So Cal event calendar guy! What say the rest of you???!!!

Great idea Tony! Thanks!!:bandit:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks psheat. I've added the link.

In the future, I would be ever so grateful if everyone can list info as I have so I can simply copy and paste. Thanks a bunch.

I'm open to ideas to how to format it better. It looks very cluttered. Forum setting is not allowing me to put line spacing between bullet lines.

From the look of it, we got our plates full!

---------------edit archived events cont. 12/11/09----------------------------

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome job Tony. Man, How far is your greet from the San Diego area? I missed the first one.
We're meeting here.. It's probably about 1:20 from Mission Bay. Come one down Froggy, I want to see your rig, I know you've done quite a bit to it.

Tony. thanks for your dedication.
I enjoy it. Anything to get more people excited about offroading.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Anyone want to guess how many we'll get this time? Beat 38?

Nvm. posted in the wrong place. Spammed my own post. :(

·
Registered
306 Posts
Great job FJAMMING! Proud be the first on the calender. I updated the final run info.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 400 Posts