Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 400 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Fjamming, Would this thread include meetings organized by SoCal TLCA? Or limited to this forum's events only?

9/16/07 (Sunday): SoCal TLCA Beach BBQ @ Bolsa Chica State Beach parking lot. Southern California Toyota Land Cruiser Association
Any event that you think it in sync with the theme of the forum. Trail runs, truck shows, get-togethers, things like that. I wouldn't put things like Auto shows or low rider cruises. You get the point.

I added that event.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
We're lucky to be in Socal. So many places to go wheel and a very willing crowd of wheeling buddies. But it's sometimes hard to find the exact event you're looking for. I'm starting this thread and will try to maintain it as best as I can. If you have a event/trail run setup, just add to the thread and I'll update the first post. If a trail run is canceled, please post it and let me know so I can keep the thread useful. I'm hoping that this can centralize all the things happening and help people decide on their schedule. So here it goes!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Correction: Borregofest is the 12th to the 14th

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Tony awesome idea for a thread this will help out a lot. I know I get lost at times trying to figure all the stuff out.

Rep to you my friend.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks for the correction StHarris.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Quick! Everybody plan something new. I mean every night of the week, something, somewhere gots to be going on. That way by the end of the month Tony will have like 2000 events hapening on his first post. :) I'm thinking of having a party at my house in the back yard. We'll call it the Socal FJ Cruiser Girls on a trampoline party. The FJ edition of the "Man Show" With your hosts Acetechno and MudLovingFJ. LOL! Free Beer! JK :):):)

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm thinking of having a party at my house in the back yard. We'll call it the Socal FJ Cruiser Girls on a trampoline party. The FJ edition of the "Man Show" With your hosts Acetechno and MudLovingFJ. LOL! Free Beer! JK :):):)
:grinbiginvert: trampoline party. lol

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Quick! Everybody plan something new. I mean every night of the week, something, somewhere gots to be going on. That way by the end of the month Tony will have like 2000 events hapening on his first post. :) I'm thinking of having a party at my house in the back yard. We'll call it the Socal FJ Cruiser Girls on a trampoline party. The FJ edition of the "Man Show" With your hosts Acetechno and MudLovingFJ. LOL! Free Beer! JK :):):)
ill run the security!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Hey, now this is a neet thread and thanks for the plug.

I would like to say also that you can lurk at AD4x4 for runs that pop up all the time and that come next year we will be incorperated and doing a few more things.
Springfest will be done in April next year at a quieter campsite in Hungry Valley
And we will be bringing up a few things to help in the wheeling community.

thanks for doing this, hope to see many of you at mentioned runs and events.

·
Registered
8,140 Posts

i bring some feather pillows..

:indifferent:

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
The Calendar is a great idea.

Thanks for putting it together for us...

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Anybody wanna step up and be the "oil boy" for the ladies? :D

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hey, now this is a neet thread and thanks for the plug.

I would like to say also that you can lurk at AD4x4 for runs that pop up all the time and that come next year we will be incorperated and doing a few more things.
Springfest will be done in April next year at a quieter campsite in Hungry Valley
And we will be bringing up a few things to help in the wheeling community.

thanks for doing this, hope to see many of you at mentioned runs and events.
Jim, I frequent both forums (and a few others as well). When Springfest time is nailed down, I'll post it as well. What I hadn't seen in the events are trail repairs or events that benefit/preserve the offroading community. If you or anyone is aware of those, let me know and I'll add it.

Someone said oil? Me! Me! (I don't do oversize).

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
X10 for all the compliments to Tony for what he's done here. I think everyone would agree he is an exceptionally helpful and insightful guy here, and I always find value in his posts.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
You're too kind sir.

21 - 40 of 400 Posts