Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up FJ Owners just want to extend the invite me and some members from toyotanation/tacomaworld are having a trail run and our location looks like pine valley off 8 East in san diego, but if it does change i will let you guys know. Im not a FJ owner i own a tacoma we thought it would be cool to see some of you guys join us. Let me know if you guys are down to join us.:cheers:

More info here!!!!
San Diego Meet #3 Trail Meet - Toyota Forums :: Toyota Nation

Meet up address for the McDonalds
13574 Camino Canada, El Cajon, CA 92021

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Re: Socal Meet July 19th

Whats up FJ Owners just want to extend the invite me and some members from toyotanation/tacomaworld are having a trail run and our location looks like pine valley off 8 East, but if it does change i will let you guys know. Im not a FJ owner i own a tacoma we thought it would be cool to see some of you guys join us. Let me know if you guys are down to join us.:cheers:
This is a pretty mild but scenic and fun trail, unfortunatly alot of us will be in Colorodo for the summit but to get a better idea heres some pics and reports from the last time we did this run. http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...any-intrest-south-san-diego-run-sunday-6.html Definitly down to run with you guys on a run sometime.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts

Pine valley is the exit but it's actually Bear valley road. Some of them are from Corral canyon down the 8 and s22, those are the ones at the lookout tower. we did the Bear valley trail early that day then a few of us went to a little harder area later on at Corral.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

Welcome to the forum SocalMan22. You guys are always welcome to join us on any of our runs too!

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts

I'd like to join you as well, but the Summit in Colorado has the priority.

Keep us informed on the date of the next run.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts

I'd love to roll with other trucks. Almost picked up a Tacoma myself before finally deciding on the FJ. No offense to my FJ brethern, but I'm starting to get sick of seeing your trucks around. ;)

Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town, and double unfortunately, it ain't because I'm on the road to Summit.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Whats up FJ Owners just want to extend the invite me and some members from toyotanation/tacomaworld are having a trail run and our location looks like pine valley off 8 East in san diego, but if it does change i will let you guys know. Im not a FJ owner i own a tacoma we thought it would be cool to see some of you guys join us. Let me know if you guys are down to join us.:cheers:
Yo I like Tacos! My Bro Gary is a member over there (Revn247) He wuz tellin me to go out with you peeps so you could be blessed by sum Fj sikness!;)

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Got any details of the run? Time frame? Difficulty? I've never been down there. Not sure if I can make it, but I'd like to know more.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
fj funjunkie would have the info he knows that trail real good, this will be my first time going but theres a couple trails easy and difficult, my truck should do fine and its good to have buddies with 4x4.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts