Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYONE going to the SoCalFJC Meet and Eat tomorrow afternoon:

If you have an extra FJammer or the basic FJ Stereo you want to give away.. PLEASE BRING IT!!

I brought mine back to life only to have it commit suicide yesterday. It ate my new Offspring(not that great) and now i can't return it :flame: The plastic arm broke off and there's some other random piece tumbling around inside..

P.S. Random fact: In-n-Out's Neapolitan shake rocks!:rocker:

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
Dude, I have a basic single disc MP3 that came in the truck, and was in it for about 100 miles. You want it, you got it. But I will be in Riverside today. Maybe if you want you can come to my station tomorrow (Sunday) and get it from there....

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
Just give me a call whenever you wanna get it. I work sunday thru wednesday, but any day before 1130 hours is good. Just lemme know.

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Dave,

I won't actually be needing it.

I'm going to order a sirius radio so i won't even bother with the cd function aynmore :D

Thanks though!

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Meet and eat was awesome!! My favorite quote "excuse me, do you have a recipt for that?" lol freakin sauce smugglers:rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Meet and eat was awesome!! My favorite quote "excuse me, do you have a recipt for that?" lol freakin sauce smugglers:rofl:
Oh no way! :lol: Someone smack whoever that was. My guess: Dom. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
OMG..

NOOOOOO it wasn't! I think it was that crazy blonde!
:lol: Poor guy. You can't catch a break. When's your birthday, by the way?

·
Registered
86 Posts
OMG..

NOOOOOO it wasn't! I think it was that crazy blonde!

Hey I got a bottle of sauce and a bottle of the smokin sauce that took FJ-Piper about 20 minutes to get from the waiter! No receipt required....cause I took off towards the fountain and they didn't know.:clap:
Wait which crazy blonde? Me or Alicia!?

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
Hey I got a bottle of sauce and a bottle of the smokin sauce that took FJ-Piper abotut 20 minutes to get from the waiter! No receipt required....cause I took off towards the fountain and they didn't know.:clap:
I think you answered your own question, Britt....:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Hey I got a bottle of sauce and a bottle of the smokin sauce that took FJ-Piper abotut 20 minutes to get from the waiter! No receipt required....cause I took off towards the fountain and they didn't know.:clap:
I think you answered your own question, Britt....:lol:
Ha Ha! Good one, Dave! ;)

NEXT March 5.
Am i gettin a lil sum sum??

:ladysman:
I'll send Angela RIGHT over! ;) Or see if my 22-year-old pretty daughter wants to hang with a youngster!

M

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Wait! Arien! You're single too, right? She likes bad boys...so you wouldn't exactly work out. ;)

We all know Dom's the KING of bad boys! :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts