raYGunn
Munkay
DominicG (50/50)
AWSM FJ +1

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi
My wife and I would like to attend. I am really looking forward to meeting others who love to drive this wonderful vehicle.

FJDunkball
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi
My wife and I would like to attend. I am really looking forward to meeting others who love to drive this wonderful vehicle.

FJDunkball
:bigthumb:
FJDunkball, this should be a great, if not the best SoCal Meet & Eat yet. Looking forward to meeting you. I see you havn't signed up at the other forum, please do so and make sure to say I sent you when creating your account.. Heheheh:rocker:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
I think he means that you're not going to go because you want to take it easy. I, myself, am picturing you being fed grapes whilst sitting on your sofa....:lol:

M

·
Registered
417 Posts
WIFE AND I ARE INTERESTED GOOD WAY TO GET OUT OF TOWN I NEED ADDRESS SO I CAN MAPQUEST IT :cheers:

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Please review the second post and verify your guest count. Oh man I can't wait! We've almost went there like 3 times but keep putting it off because we are going this weekend. LOL :cheers:

·
Registered
300 Posts
and to think that i will be just around the corner from Northwood's working. I work at the Frito Lay warehouse just up the street from there. I will stop by after work around 5. hopefully you will all still be outside waiting to go in

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
is anybody bringing their kids? I got 2 of them ages 5&9. I am undecided if I am rollin solo or bringing da family.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
I'm sure Brian and Steven are bringing theirs, Wide age range and I will have my 4 yr old there. Defnitly kid freindly from the description. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts