Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi
My wife and I would like to attend. I am really looking forward to meeting others who love to drive this wonderful vehicle.

FJDunkball
:bigthumb:
FJDunkball, this should be a great, if not the best SoCal Meet & Eat yet. Looking forward to meeting you. I see you havn't signed up at the other forum, please do so and make sure to say I sent you when creating your account.. Heheheh:rocker:

· Premium Member
10,285 Posts
I think he means that you're not going to go because you want to take it easy. I, myself, am picturing you being fed grapes whilst sitting on your sofa....:lol:

M

· Registered
545 Posts
WIFE AND I ARE INTERESTED GOOD WAY TO GET OUT OF TOWN I NEED ADDRESS SO I CAN MAPQUEST IT :cheers:

· Registered
545 Posts

· Premium Member
10,285 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Please review the second post and verify your guest count. Oh man I can't wait! We've almost went there like 3 times but keep putting it off because we are going this weekend. LOL :cheers:

· Registered
302 Posts
and to think that i will be just around the corner from Northwood's working. I work at the Frito Lay warehouse just up the street from there. I will stop by after work around 5. hopefully you will all still be outside waiting to go in

· Registered
2,821 Posts
is anybody bringing their kids? I got 2 of them ages 5&9. I am undecided if I am rollin solo or bringing da family.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.