Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have front and rear factory springs with about 40k miles on them, mostly highway. $100 in the Portland area. I don't feel like shipping. I actually don't know what a fair price is, so send me offers if you like. They came off a 2007 FJ then were on my 4runner for a short time.

·
Registered
401 Posts
When I took mine out (OME lift went in) I put them on Craigslist and a 4Runner owner bought them- apparently it's a low budget upgrade for them. You could also advertise on other Toyota sites.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I took mine out (OME lift went in) I put them on Craigslist and a 4Runner owner bought them- apparently it's a low budget upgrade for them. You could also advertise on other Toyota sites.
Yeah, Thats how I ended up with them I used them for a level lift on my 4Runner until I decide to go higher with bigger tires on my 2006 4Runner. I'm just putting this out there really I just want them gone, I don't care about the money so much. And I don't want to lift and ship them got a bad back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am one of those 4runner owners looking for these springs, however I am in PA, let me know if you are interested in shipping, 16505. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am one of those 4runner owners looking for these springs, however I am in PA, let me know if you are interested in shipping, 16505. Thanks
Man I'd love to just give them to you at this point but I really don't want to ship them. It would be expensive to ship too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I think this is the coils with 5100 on the front and 1.5 daystar spacers on rear I ran 255 in picture but went with 285's and 1.25 wheel spacers. I think I may still have the 1.5 Daystar lift rear spacers too?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is the exact look I'm going for. I'm looking at running 255/75/17. Are you selling this setup or are you just trying to make me jeleous? LOL
Coils are available and I may have the spacers. I'm just not wanting to ship, maybe they can do a pickup? They have to be packed pretty good too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man I'd love to just give them to you at this point but I really don't want to ship them. It would be expensive to ship too.
No problem, I understand it's all the way across the country. I'm sure someone else has their stock stuff sitting around that's closer to me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The coils have been just sitting in a box in my garage for like 6-7 years. So I can't remember about the Daystar spacers. I just want them gone really.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No problem, I understand it's all the way across the country. I'm sure someone else has their stock stuff sitting around that's closer to me.
I'd pretty much give them away if someone pays the shipping and I can get it picked up and $10 for my packing effort.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shipping ground UPS to you is like $155 I think. my zip 97003 I guessed 60 pounds. probably more like 45 pounds? 45 lb is about $105 ups ground.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.