Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,

Sadly, the day has come to let go of my 2007 FJ... I’m the second owner, contrary to the attached Carfax. Asking $19,500.

I’m selling only because I’ve grown out of it. I got it in 2009. Went off to college. Added my wife, two kids and a dog to the pack and things got a little cramped. We’ve seen A LOT together all over UT, AZ, NV, and ID. Never made the trip to Moab (I know, I know), but that’s probably good news for the buyer.

No mods. Added a washable dry engine air filter 😉

Fully loaded with the dealer options – subwoofer, dash gauges, diamond plate interior panels, roof rack, TRD exhaust, rubber floor mats, backup sensor, rock rails…

New set of General Grabber ATX 265/70R17 115T SLs plus a matching spare from the best of my last set. Rated for 60,000 miles. They’re not the tough E-rated tires, but they’ve reliably gotten me through everything I’ve thrown at it, and a bit better MPG.

I still have the old tire cover but it doesn’t fit around the all-terrain spare.

Rear tire mount is equipped with a Thule 2-bike rack. I’ll include that set-up. I believe it’s the Thule 963PRO.

Also included is a Haul Master 300lbs ATV cargo carrier that attaches to the trailer hitch. It rises up about 7-8 inches for better approach angles and clears the spare tire.

Regularly serviced as you’ll see in the Carfax. I did some major maintenance at ~105,000 miles. Flushed and cleaned throughout, new brakes all around, tires, alignment.

Replaced windshield and the new one came with a clear, infrared tint. Absolutely no shading from it. [If you don’t know already, be sure to buy windshield insurance for this. You will be a regular. I was replacing mine every 2 years or so. Out-of-pocket is $300-400.]

The only point against it is cosmetic. A recent detail got the pinstripes out but there’s some scuffs, chips and a few minor dents. Those A-pillars love to catch rock chips. I tried touching up the driver’s side A-pillar, but I don’t have the hand for it (picture included), so I didn’t take it further. I still have the touch-up paint. The front passenger door caught a cart in a parking lot long ago (picture included).

I chose $19,500 based on comparing to other 2007-2009 4WD models nationwide on Autotrader. At the mileage, price, condition, and options, it seemed to settle in a little below where the trend line would be.

Happy to answer questions if you DM me. I’ll try to get back same day. I have more pics but am limited to 10 on the post. Let me know if you want to see anything else.

Thanks and hope it goes to a good home! Drive it like it’s meant to!

Brian Rivera
Can you call me at 702-400-9928

1 - 2 of 2 Posts