Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! I'm looking to sell my cousin's 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser. Here's some info:

Year: 2007
Make: Toyota
Model: FJ Cruiser
Mileage: 53,4XX
Condition: Very good
Transmission: Automatic

Other details:
  • Single owner
  • Clean CarFax (see attached)
  • 4WD
  • Rear Diff Lock
  • Toyota trailer hitch
  • Hood visor installed
  • Alpine Multimedia System
  • Backup Camera

The price is $21,000, or best offer. I've uploaded an exterior walk-around video here:

See attached for pictures of the vehicle. I have dozens more of the exterior, interior, and undercarriage, link here:
Best,
Henry

Attachments

·
14,110 Posts
What do you guys think of this? Looks clean, mileage is nice, not sure what to make of the price?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am not following your response - his listing looks appropriate per the forum rules, yes? Is my question, inquiring other's opinions about the vehicle kosher? I'm just learning about FJ's and looking for my first one.

·
Premium Member
4,819 Posts
Is my question, inquiring other's opinions about the vehicle kosher? I'm just learning about FJ's and looking for my first one.
In this thread it is not, per the rules:

If you have an issue with the price, a distasteful mod, the conditions of the sale or the seller, please contact the seller directly via PM/Conversation.

However if you created another thread with a list of the trucks you were considering for people to review, then any discussion of price/mods/condition etc in your thread would be acceptable.

·
Registered
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have lowered the price to $21,000. Thanks for the interest so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts