Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

https://flagstaff.craigslist.org/cto/d/2008-supercharged-manual-fj/6410200391.html

My second FJ, the one I really wanted to begin with. Truly awesome mix of on road enjoyability and off road capability, not that the later is much more than theoretical for me. I've only taken it down country roads. Almost exclusively used as a small town commuter. Previous, second owner, took it off road a couple of times only. First owner was the owner of a huge local dealership. He literally added every single possible option as you'll see. For this reason I'm considering it somewhat collectible.

Very good condition. I'd rate the interior 9.5/10 and exterior 8.7/10 (one door ding, paint chip flaws, etc... here or there.

2008 FJ Cruiser Trails Team Edition

63,300 miles
Manual Transmission
TRD Supercharger
TRD Exhaust
TRD Cold Air Intake
TRD Big Brake Kit
(Recent StopTech Street Performance Pads - #309 .06090)
Full Time AWD
4wd Hi and Low
Rear Locker
Virtual Front Locker (A-Trac)
Clutch Start Cancel Switch
33" BFG KM2s (lots of tread left)
Skyjacker Suspension (3" Lift)
ARB Front Bumper
Off Road Lights
WARN CE M8000 Winch
Rock Rails
Garmin Quest II Convertible/Concealable/Trail Portable (handheld) GPS
Premium Stereo w/ Subwoofer
Headset TVs
Satellite Radio
Die Hard AGM Platinum 1150CCA 31M Marine Deep Cycle Battery
AMSOIL Fluids Throughout w/TRD Oil Filter

Title in hand

$25,500.00. Offers considered. Partial trades for an enduro style e-bike, converted e-vehicle, possibly even land/cabin of interest.

Located in Sedona. Call or write with questions. Email: [email protected] ;928-five-two-five-4949 (bot spam avoidance).

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,928 Posts
I see it says TRD big brake kit, but that kit cannot fit in 16" or even 17" wheels. Are there different wheels on it now?

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,928 Posts
My apologies. I think I got confused with the similar looking Stoptech kit. There is one that is just HUGE out there, and looks nearly the same!

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
My apologies. I think I got confused with the similar looking Stoptech kit. There is one that is just HUGE out there, and looks nearly the same!
You are right, there are at least two sizes. The original was designed to be compatible with the TRD 16" wheels. Since then they have added a bigger size that bolts on only if you have 17" wheels.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, the manual really has a different character. The increased drivetrain control and full time awd are really noticeable. That being said, I enjoyed my automatic FJ too.

Thanks for the market update.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I had a very similar rig. 2008 manual with a supercharger and similar add-ons. It was yellow-fusion, but set up like a TT with everything, except the wheels. Sadly, RIP, after a battle with a herd of elk :(

I got a generous insurance settlement, but the pricing was a bit off from yours.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Been busy with a new business for the past month and allowed my rig to fade from the market. Still available. Just relisted on CL and added to Autotrader. Feel free to submit offers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts