Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very Clean and well maintained 2010 FJ Cruiser for Sale! Low 119K miles. Excellent Condition. $3800.00 Sound system. New Brakes, new Yokohama A/T tires, new step rail, Only Premium fuels used, vehicle has been pampered! Too many extras to list. Must sell. Going for a mortgage!

Metro Atlanta, GA Area. $34,000 invested, will sacrifice for $26,998.

Must see to appreciate. If you are serious in shopping for an FJ Cruiser, you will probably not find nicer for the money. Email me for more information and more photos.
Please, serious inquires only. I have all paperwork and receipts.

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 Silver Fresco
104 Posts
Can you provide high resolution and detailed photos of the frame, rear axle, engine bay, etc? Looking for rust and any leaks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will do so...although, i am confident there should not be any leaks...the local Toyota dealership found a slow oil leak in the timing chain cover around 6 months ago and the gasket was replaced under an extended warranty. While performing that service, they also replaced several other belts, hoses, water pump, power steering pump, etc. Basically, it was a complete go over. I have the vehicle gone over at every oil change (which is at 5,000 miles intervals...) I have all the paperwork documenting the repairs as well.

But again, yes, I will take as detailed photos as I can...please give me till tomorrow sometime to facilitate..thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, The vehicle looks nice enough. Did those underside photos ever get put up?
Thanks
Jen
No, because it has been already sold over last weekend...I appreciate everyone's interest though in the vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.