Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
— This is now Sold —

Hello Everyone!

As you may have read in my prior post (or maybe you haven't!) After a VERY long time of searching, I have found my 2011 FJ TTSE Manual!!! And due to that, I don't need two FJ Cruisers so I am selling my 2011 FJ TTSE Automatic.

I went to Carmax, and they offered me $23,500. Its a little low, but I do realize they are a business and need to make money off it. I do need to sell it semi-rather fast though, as I'm using some of the proceeds from that sale, to pay for my new FJ. For the time being I'm just shifting money around so I can send off the cashiers check to the dealership so that's all taken care of.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this FJ, I love it, its an amazing machine, and like I said, the only reason I am selling it, is because I bought a manual.

It has 67,000 miles. It does have the ToyTec Boss Suspension lift kit, with 285/75/16 Fierce Attitude Tires, over 90% tread left on the 4 on the ground, and 100% on the spare. I personally think they look great and do an amazing job. The only 'off roading' I've done is on dirt roads in state parks for camping. This handles winters like a champ, I have never gotten stuck anywhere or slipped. I have made sure to always take care of it, washing after major storms, etc. Below are some pictures, I apologize that some of them are dirty, I assure you, If you are interested I will take it through the car wash on a hopefully warm day that's up coming.

I was hoping to get $24,000 for this, but if no one is in the market for one, that's totally ok! Like I said, I can take it to Carmax and I'm ok with that. Just thought I'd give you guys first dibs. Please let me know if you have any questions! Please see the pictures below

One other important note: I do have a lien on this with my credit union. I can give you a bill of sale at time of purchase, and will promptly pay off the loan and have them send the title work to you in your name. It is through PSECU (Pennsylvania State Employee Credit Union).

Thanks for looking and hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am interested! I have been searching for an Army green FJ for quite a bit now.
Please give me a text at 703-673-8816 if you see this reply. I would like to know a bit more about your rig.
- Jacob

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am interested! I have been searching for an Army green FJ for quite a bit now.
Please give me a text at 703-673-8816 if you see this reply. I would like to know a bit more about your rig.
- Jacob
Hey Jacob! Thanks for your interest, I have a sale pending currently, but if it falls through I will let you know! Have a great night!

Michael

1 - 8 of 8 Posts