Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 2013 Toyota FJ Trail Teams edition with 110,2xx miles on it in a manual transmission, so 4x4. I am asking $33,500 and am out of Ellicott City, Maryland.

I am the second owner and had the intentions to modify it to make it into a more overland rig, but a new career is forcing me into delaying those dreams for a few years. Originally out of California, there is ZERO rust anywhere on the vehicle (underbody pictures included). I feel like the price point is reflective of the current selling market and condition.

The Great: Freshly detailed inside by a local professional shop, it shines like new along with a clean and fresh interior. Had it inspected by the local Toyota Dealership and can provide the multi-point inspection on request that details everything.
Recent services include oil/filter change, tire rotation, rear diff fluid change and brake and power steering fluid exchanges. It additionally comes with Apex running boards, extra floor mats, tire covers, and tuffy safe console with keys.
Previous owner installed an airraid engine air filter, but I also have the stock one still available. Optional Tepui awning available as well with Thule crossbars.

The not so great:
There is paint fading on the cowling on the hood. Detailed pictures are included. Luckily it is in a small area and can be easy to work around.
The CD player has a small whine to it that comes and goes. I have a replacement stock radio, I just haven’t had the time to install it.
Driver seat has a small fading on it on the outside edge and light discoloration.
The black part of the rims looks amazing when they are polished but tend to fade over time without a reapply.
Carfax has a small accident on the rear wing and bumper. The picture is the extend of the damage, so as you can tell, incredibly minor. No damage to the bumper.
Please throw any questions my way and I’ll answer to the best of my ability. I’ve loved this vehicle so much that I have two now, but just isn’t working out to continue owning both. Motivated to sell, just not enjoying the lowballing that dealers offer.
Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Gear shift Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Rim
Vehicle Car Automotive tire Car seat cover Automotive design
Automotive lighting Hood Grille Vehicle Automotive design
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm very interested. I live in the salt/rust-belt so I would like to see more of the underside. Any chance you could take more pictures of the underside, the switches behind the shifters, the engine compartment, and the front and rear seats? Would it also be possible to text me the inspection report (518.536.0315)?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts