1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2014 FJ Cruiser 6M/T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, for sale is my 2014 FJ Cruiser 6 speed M/T

Located in Hartford, Connecticut 06110.
  • Upgrade Pkg, & Convenience Pkg
  • $30.5k Or Best Offer OBO - open to all offers (will go to Carmax, Carvana or KBB in a few weeks).
Looking to sell or trade (w/ cash on top) for my FJ. Specifically looking to down size either to a Toyota truck 1997ish and older and a 07-09 Subaru Outback XT wagon, manuals only plz! The FJ cruiser has 153,500 miles currently with ZERO issues and I do still drive it though not a lot (<5000 miles on it so far since purchased).

The underbody was coated from the dealer when bought and I removed majority of the decals - just left the one on each side as seen in the photo.

The rearview OEM reverse cam is a must lol, also has park distance sensor, VCS, Diff lock, and A-TRAC (no CRAWL though).

I took off the roof rack and set it aside, garage problems... lol also removed the spare wheel (TPMS is in a pipe bomb that doesn't leak) and have a bull bar (ref pic - not installed) but will include if yah want.

Suspension wise, I have a set of blue Bilstein take offs from a 2019 Tacoma <5000 miles, just waiting to be put on.

Let me know if you got any questions, I love this car, and spent a long time looking for one with all the right packages.

Thanks
May be an image of car
May be an image of car and outdoors
May be an image of car
May be an image of car
May be an image of car
No photo description available.
May be an image of car